Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Loving All Mommies

As I sit, drive, do bath time, etc. I have been thinking about all the different mothers that I know and their respective journeys. This morning, the subject of adoption stuck out for me. My good friend Julie Young is a beautiful Korean American mother of amazing twins. She has shared her story and really shed a great deal of light on the issues surrounding adoption from such and intimate and personal perspective. Check out her journey on www.koreanamericanstory.org 

40plusbabies is about the sharing of motherhood. This experience that has completely changed our lives and how we navigate. In so many ways Julie's perspective as a mother and an adoptee highlights the love, commitment, the challenges and fortitude of this life's experience. Supporting her is a pleasure I am happy to share!


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment