Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sensitive... or DeSensitized?

....ok now Ladies please feel free to comment. Is it me or after 40 and after more than 1 or 2 children you become more sensitive or desensitive to the goings on with them? At times when my newborn(5.5 months) begins to cry I look over to her (thinking.. she's dry, fed..etc) and continue with the cleaning that Im already engrossed in. Now that don't make me a bad mom... Im just a busy mom (don't judge me) LOL. Now with my 7 going on 8 year old is wanting my attention... I ask him "aren't you too old to be acting like that"? but is he? Then I have the 24 going on 25 year old... and when she needs my help or attention.... I ask her "can you get the baby... don't you hear her crying".... then she asks.... "Where's daddy"? Whewwww so DESENSITIZED (today)...NO JUDGMENTS
Benita 42

1 comment: